• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

zenoah engine fitment issue

chadj1980

alright guys i have a issue with engine screws loosening up and binding in the gears.. after looking closer it appears that my motor is crooked and the mount to the chassis the engine doesn't sit flat.. actually it sits about 1/4 high... I noticed at this hight there is no bind issue.. should I just make some spacers up or what??? any ideas?? Again if i tighten it down so it fits just loosen screws up in 5mins and causes some serious binding....

rcgasser

There are spacers that fit on the bottom of the engine there should have been 2 spacers from your old engine.

rcgasser

chadj1980 said:
rcgasser you the man!!!! I got this used and guess what is missing!!! That answers all thanks...
LOL great glad I was able to help out.

G

You can also drill and tap a hole in it then keep it screwed to your chassis.

rcgasser

OK thanks that's a cool idea then you will never have to worry about trying to line it up again. Great I will get a few of those.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts