• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

xt wheels

dozer187

hey all im looking to get a new set of wheels for my mt...i havent had any drive train problems or anything but id like a smaller set of wheels for when i run out in the fields and was wondering will the stock xt wheels fit on the mt? or should i just save up and go for the baja hubs and proline wheels

rob64n

Contributor
vertigo adapters are great because they don't use a set screw to hold the pin in the axle. and if you ever want to run the xt style wheels since they are legal to run in the monster truck class, ams makes adapters for that as well but you have to buy two sets since we can't get one set with just 4 rear adapters

James1996

hey so the vertigo adapters will fit on the redcat rampage mt and will be able to take Hpi 1/5 scale wheels and the redcat rampage xt wheels. could you give us a link to where we would be able to purchase theses. thanks

rob64n

Contributor
James1996 said:
hey so the vertigo adapters will fit on the redcat rampage mt and will be able to take Hpi 1/5 scale wheels and the redcat rampage xt wheels. could you give us a link to where we would be able to purchase theses. thanks
vertigo will adapt to hpi style wheels The AMS adapter is to fit XT wheel. I'll get a link to show,lol

dozer187

gettin expensive real quick lol...what would a set of the tt wheels with tires run? i gota order a new set of gears to just smoked my plastic gears running in high grass and dirt

Last edited by a moderator:

rob64n

Contributor
yes they don't come with the beadlock they are sold seperate, I forgot about that,lol

dozer187

yeaaa screw that lol and i looked up the tt wheels there more expensive than badlands mounted on desperados lol.....well ill be ordering my replacement gears first then ill save up for the wheels tires and hubs

dozer187

where is that on ddm im not seeing a link for that.......EDIT: wait nevermind i found it lol im a tard...yea ill have to keep an eye on that

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts