• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Xt tires for mt truck

Sergio

I want to put xt tires on my mt anybody has both tires and if you do can you post some pictures to get an idea of how much different they are. Thanks in advance

Sergio

I still want the monster truck hpi tires seem too small. Do they have adapters so I can fit xt tires?

Guantanamo Joe

there are TONS of HPI tires... seriously, the XT tires are crap anyway because you have to replace the foams. I know the HPI tires look small, but they are much larger when you see them. The hostiles are pretty popular as well as the imax ones... look around and you will find a better alternative.

Sergio

Are these imex tires as big as the xt and what about the wheels I'm looking for a smaller size but not too much that's why I'm interested in the xt's

Deansta

I'm running the Hostile MX tires with desperado wheels. They are smaller and man it made a huge difference. You will not be disapointed. Has anyone tried these rovan wheels and tires? Look just like Hostile MX and desperados.

Rovan Rear Dirt knobby tires on new 6 spoke HD wheels fits HPI Baja 5B, KM Buggy

blak__jak

These are proline dirtbones on desperado wheels. I like them alot and all 4 of them wiegh just a little more than 1 stock mt wheel. Got to have the hpi adapters. Lots more combos to pick from that way.

GoffeeRedCat

blak__jak said:
These are proline dirtbones on desperado wheels. I like them alot and all 4 of them wiegh just a little more than 1 stock mt wheel. Got to have the hpi adapters. Lots more combos to pick from that way.
whats the measurements on that set?? they look great!!! but they look a little tall and narrow!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts