• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XT Rear Wheel Drive Loss HELP!

rcgasser

Ok that should hold it I do not like to use red on anything that not getting alot of heat also. The last time I used red that was not on the motor i had to remove the complete front end just to get the grub screw out of the drive cup. Also I use the blue locktite like its free so I use quite a bit and make sure it is good and dry and it should hold.

Phill

rcgasser said:
Ok that should hold it I do not like to use red on anything that not getting alot of heat also. The last time I used red that was not on the motor i had to remove the complete front end just to get the grub screw out of the drive cup. Also I use the blue locktite like its free so I use quite a bit and make sure it is good and dry and it should hold.
I'm not a fan of red either except on exhaust bolts

Sinist3r

So far, so good. Now I just need to get the brakes working better, and figure out the idle issue. She idles high now since I've been running it in the cold weather. This weekend I will get it worked out.

rcgasser

as far as the breaks its best to put locktite on the 2 grub screws that press against the pads they get lost quickly once you locktite those in good and screw them out a little further and the breaks will be stronger.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online