• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XSC Build

G

RCMK just came today. Just placed an order last night for the aluminum goodies. It's gotta look good!

21ABBA0C-BFBD-4C5F-96A8-BFA23D7ED6BD-1786-000002711830F287.jpg

G

GTS 666 said:
The exhaust port looks fairly large in the pic. Looks good.
It is large. I was going to use a large X port. I will have to match it to the exhaust port. Might be too much work. It's much easier to just open up the pipe header.

Deluge

Nice! That exhaust port is pretty big. You're definitely going to have to match the header to get the most out of it. Pretty easy to do.

G

Deluge said:
Nice! That exhaust port is pretty big. You're definitely going to have to match the header to get the most out of it. Pretty easy to do.
Header no problem. Large x port another story. Maybe if I just tapered it. We'll see when the parts come in.

Nurchburgler

Nice truck rcdad...you just answered a bunch of my questions...keep it going..I will be subscribing to your build for sure.

G

I actually prefer that body on the XT & MT. The XSC wheels won't tuck under the fenders so it is not a scale looking SC look. With the huge MT & XT tires that stick out, it looks awesome!

G

Guantanamo Joe said:
RC Dad, how does the desert rat (Proline) body look on the xsc? Does anyone have one on there that has posted pics?
I'll set one on mine and you can judge for your self. It's a smaller body than the stock Redcat XSC body.

Guantanamo Joe

Suck... you really have a talent for getting me to spend more money... the grafil is about 70 bucks more than the pro line. Too much to invest till I'm in the states with a proper garage, paint, and bedliner ...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts