• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XSC Build

G

How sturdy is that rear bumper? The supports on it look rather flimsy. Maybe its just the huge body?
It seems to be very flexible with plenty of give. Time will tell....

G

I finally got some time to work on the XSC for a little bit today. I decided to mount up some side body posts. I think the SC bodies need this to avoid breakage. The more support the better. I used another set of top posts and the were fairly easy to mount to the chassis side guards. So I finished trimming up the body and have all the necessary holes punched. I am hoping to have her painted soon.

-

8bec401d.jpg

81552144.jpg

G

Thx Cordy. I'm still learning to use the tools with the modified hand. LOL

I still have not had a chance to run any of the platforms since my chop job. I'm building this one for my 9yr old son to learn on gasser. So once it's done I'll take the boys out for a RC day.

G

Thx. I'm lookin forward to paint.

G

i had a question about that belt drive. How much quieter did it make the truck at speed?
It eliminates the gear noise.

G

I know, right........

Ive been waiting for the Rally bodies to get here and paint them at the same time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts