• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

xb gas build

Ol' fart

Ya, that's wrong. Can you get a protractor and check the angle of the bend. It should be between 9 and 10 degrees.

rampage idiot

Doug I don't know how you bent those but I cant get it to bend down in the right place it tries to bend out farther than the crease it is bent up at about 16 degrees

Ol' fart

I bend them before I put the holes in. I responded to you PM with instructions on how to bend it and if that doesn't work I'll send you out a new asap

G

Damn, that looks sooo sweet! I will have to do one next year.

rampage idiot

RCDAD said:
Damn, that looks sooo sweet! I will have to do one next year.
Cannot wait to see it done and wait to you see how I am going to trick out that Grafil body! (I HOPE) LOL

G

Its look'n awesome BTW!

rampage idiot

RCDAD said:
Does the top plate line up?
Duhhhhh! Damn good point! Yes sir it does line up. Why do they angle it up so far ? I don't see the advantage or is there one. I did not even look at the top plate before this, I didn't realize it that it tapered up also. Thanks RC DAD and thanks for the compliment! And if you notice closely someone not mentioning any names with a green Grafil bodied XB :) inspired me to deanodize everything and am going with the polished aluminum look!!!!!

Phill

rampage idiot said:
Duhhhhh! Damn good point! Yes sir it does line up. Why do they angle it up so far ? I don't see the advantage or is there one. I did not even look at the top plate before this, I didn't realize it that it tapered up also. Thanks RC DAD and thanks for the compliment! And if you notice closely someone not mentioning any names with a green Grafil bodied XB :) inspired me to deanodize everything and am going with the polished aluminum look!!!!!
Project is looking great

Just wondering how you got rid of the anodizing?

I'm over the blue

I was thinking of getting the black spray out but the polished look is great

rampage idiot

Phill said:
Project is looking greatJust wondering how you got rid of the anodizing?

I'm over the blue

I was thinking of getting the black spray out but the polished look is great
I learned about it on the forum there are a bunch of posts of guys doing it,the product is called greased lightning!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online