• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

X-Bug

rampagemt

Re: X-Bug

Figured you would have the 7075 goodies stacked everywhere on there. Lol have you tried the 7075 chassis yet? I want it so bad but for the cash I would end up upgrading something else

G

LOL. I am waiting on an order from 7075RC. I only have a few left in stock. I need to save them for customers. If I break that plate. I'll throw one on. I want to see if the plastic version will hold up. It might be a way for me to offer a less expensive kit.

rampagemt

Re: X-Bug

I have yet to test a belt drive on stock x plate will ne interesting if it holds up.

G

The stock X plate will not. That is the MT plate. I sold a kit to a guy who had to upgrade after a couple months of bashing. It was actually the bearing that failed. Then his X plate cracked. The larger MT bearings hold up well.

sirmonte

You always have sweet looking rides. Can't wait to see this one complete.

G

Got some bodies today. One clear and one custom painted. I threw on the paddles. Then started to trim up the body. I eliminated the front fenders for a sleeker look. I still need to get the body posts set. This it just a rough trim job. I'll add more shape to the front wheel opening and then smooth it all out. I just need it fastened down first. It's look'n mean as hell. I can't wait to run this bug.

-

BertR

I love it!! that is cool as hell :D the nose of the body is longer than I thought wow bad bug

G

Thanks man.

I may shorten it up a bit. I'm also contemplating removing the rear fenders. Gotta get the body posts fitted first.

G

Thanks dude.

G

Thx.

Hand's 'bout the same. I am much more used to it now. It's amazing to say the least how we adapt.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts