• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Would this engine fit on my xt with no mods don...

zack24

www.oneillbrothers.com/rc-car/engines-1.html?dir=asc...list...

Obeast44

Banned
DustyR3825 said:
If you are going to buy a long rod you will also need to purchase a new coil. The stock won't work. Everything else you just use off your stock motor to complete the long block. Also not a big deal but the CY cover doesn't fit properly....
Stock coils will work, you just need to slot the holes more or buy the coil mount bracket. Also if you only get the the 3mm longrod the stock plastic engine cover will work just fine.

G

Just tell OBR you need it for a Rampage. They know what to do.
I was informed by OBR today that they are out of stock on the CY clutch case. So the long block is the beter choice since you will have to use yours anyway.

Obeast44

Banned
DustyR3825 said:
You are correct stating the stock coil will work with a mod or buying a bracket. My apologies.... When I bought my long rod the stock plasic didn't work. The zenoah mounting hole on the clutch side is in a different location. Purchase this one........... http://www.davesmotors.com/s.nl/c.885035/n.1/it.A/id.1465/.f
Ahh the clutch side hole isnt all that important :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts