• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Wonder what a DR looks like during overhaul?

rampagemt

Re: Wonder what a DR looks like during overhaul?

I got sick of not having screws when I needed them, I fixed that and now I just gotta find them lol

Chief409

Everything is together, some Loctite on engine mount screws is drying. But the overhaul is complete. New OBR Prostock 30.5 engine, front left suspension arm and shock, Baja 5b springs front and rear, 30W front, 50W rear shock fluid, belt drive from RCPitstop, new brakes, wheel bearings and LOTS of odds 'n ends like a Team Chase filter to keep dirt out of the top of the carb, Traxxas TQi temp and RX battery monitoring to the iPod on the TX.

Static drop test of the suspension shows improvement over the stock, the suspension is actually working. Before, the suspension was so stiff it was solid.

Been a long month and a half.

Run in and adjustments this weekend.

G

Wow.. That has came along way. Get her broken in and hang on!

kbreaux100

its funny. looking at your pictures i noticed ive got the same little flathead screwdriver with the balck handle and yellow end. got it with some rc car kit i purchased i think. wierd what ya notice in peoples pictures

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts