• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Will these top end kits fit or Stock Engines ???

Triggerman77

Contributor
Will these top end kits fit OUR Stock Engines??? LOL (NOT OR)!

I just copy and pasted But link is attched 2 ! :)

AND I know these are for boats BC they have water cooled jug/head :)

Zenoah 260 3/4 mod jug

These cylinders come with a thin base gasket and have had just the right mods done to make 4.7 HP. A very affordable way to get great power.

Use with CNC cut piston and modified 257 for best results.

Set squish @ .016 - .020

$85- 260 mid mod jug

Zenoah 260 full mod jug

These cylinders come with gaskets and have had just the right mods done to make 6+hp (with our mod piston, modified 257, Precision seals, and engine trued.

Mods include:

Base cut for raised compression, extensive exhaust port mods, intake mods, and extensive transfer mods.

Use with modified piston, Precision seals, and modified 257 for best results. Set squish @ .016 - .020.

$125 - 260 full mod jug

HERE the page with pics

http://www.americanrcboats.com/products/engines/engineacczen.htm

Last edited by a moderator:

Triggerman77

Contributor
IF so one of these will make 6+ Hp and is only $125. I'm gonna try it on one of my boats! It has a ZEN 230RC that i flipped and sucked full of cold water while it was hot and IT Made the piston swell up and it started knocking almost could not get the piston out of the jug !!

This is the one im gonna try Its $150

Modified 260 top end package

Last edited by a moderator:

Triggerman77

Contributor
Dang does Anyone Have a clue if these will bolt on the Stock 26 or 30.5 that comes on MT's ????

Triggerman77

Contributor
39 hits Zero response ??? WTF? Any one here have a clue?? SO everyone just buys complete engines or what??? >> Cant believe no one here build their own engines !

?

Triggerman77

Contributor
Thanks D ! And Na the ones im looking at ordering to try are 2 bolt !!! So other than that 2 bolt 4 bolt they should work?? Right

Deluge

It's possible but the cost isn't worth it. Performance is not much better than a stock 26cc and they're prone to seizing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts