• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Will these fit the mt wheels?

kryptonite

thats an opinion. i really like the stock redcat tires. their taller, lighter, and wear well. they can also be rotated on the rim for an even longer life. really looking forward to testing out the bow-tie fronts though

DemonRC

I'd take the stock TT wheels over any Baja wheel. IT's like Krptonite says, "their taller, lighter, and wear well".

fastlane

Team Driver
imex 1:8 scale tires are not good. They rip easy so I wouldn't try em. They do have a cool super swamper look though. Looks aren't everything

k20_94_dc

R u sure they fit the proline wheels? I haven't seen anything saying they do and im just trying to make sure b4 I buy them im on a budget haha

Obeast44

Banned
k20_94_dc said:
R u sure they fit the proline wheels? I haven't seen anything saying they do and im just trying to make sure b4 I buy them im on a budget haha
Hey man, Hostile makes a 5t Nightmare MX thatd look killer on the desperados. Those Imex tires are garbage, and the J7s take their own rim from what Ive read on them.

Obeast44

Banned
I know ya got some desperados , remember where they came from? hehe But im fairly certain those Imex MT tires use a rim different that the 5b. I will try and get a link to it from HBF

Heres a copy directly from their thread on HBF:The "J-7" Monster Truck Tires fit OUR new line of 1/5 scale Monster Rims. These tires are one of the largest on the market right now at 8-1/2" in diameter!

That leads me to believe they are different than standard 5b/5t wheels.

Last edited by a moderator:

python

The boggers fit 5b wheels and proline wheels, they also fit the imex wheels, imex has wheels for the 5b tires and wheels for the j7, almost like the mt wheel, i'll check on that later for fitment, we just got them in

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.