• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

which engine for Rampage MT?

stumpy

I am trying to decide between one or the other. Either an ONB race ported 30.5, or a DDM 29cc billet headkit motor. Whichever one I buy will have a TGN x-can for exhaust. Help me, I just can't pick one.

AlvaSpeed

A friend of mine has a ONB 30.5 and his MT is very fast. This week I will be receiving a full mod ONB 27.2 for my brother's MT. That engine was reccomended to me by Shaun O'Neill himself.

T

stumpy

Thanks guys. Kaz, I PM'd back, maybe we can make a deal.

Sucram

I would say you cant go wrong with either 30.5cc engine but the I wouldnt go a billet head kit unless it was a TS or a properly worked out DS kit

max 1

30.5 Ported I Just Put 1 In My Tt Oly Crap ,got More Top End ,midrang.and Have Not Tuned It Yet,on My Therd Tank Of Breakin Fuil.can,t Wait.

Sucram

Got any more info on the ceramic bearings? Havent really heard of many bearing probs on the CY..

Sucram

Thanks!

I should probably clarify on my above posts, the problems were more so isolated to the 2 bolt head. Not the 4 bolt

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.