• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

where to get new tires for rally?

G

Nutech Racing USA has them. It was cheaper even with shipping to get them from the UK.

Funny how that works sometime.

XBENOOB

I know.... Ordering from Germany (not the UK) is cheaper sometimes... I have also ordered from the UK, USA and China. Prices vary depending on shipping costs.. I have had it cost more to ship from the USA to Canada than to ship from China to Canada.

My order from Germany (RC-CAR-ONLIINE) cost me 57 euro's and that was for the same tires that dad ordered and for two complete sets of rims for the 5b.

Not bad... Even cheaper than the local hobby shop.

Of course, my last trip to the local hobby shop cost $1,500 in repairs to my 1:1 vehicle because I was rear-ended 5 minutes away from the local hobby shop.. :mad:

G

Sorry Germany, UK, China, it all just over seas to me. LOL

Car accident, that sucks. Thats some good hop up money up in smoke. desismileys_2250.gif

Deluge

XBENOOB said:
I know.... Ordering from Germany (not the UK) is cheaper sometimes... I have also ordered from the UK, USA and China. Prices vary depending on shipping costs.. I have had it cost more to ship from the USA to Canada than to ship from China to Canada.My order from Germany (RC-CAR-ONLIINE) cost me 57 euro's and that was for the same tires that dad ordered and for two complete sets of rims for the 5b.

Not bad... Even cheaper than the local hobby shop.

Of course, my last trip to the local hobby shop cost $1,500 in repairs to my 1:1 vehicle because I was rear-ended 5 minutes away from the local hobby shop.. :mad:
Time to upgrade! :D

XBENOOB

Deluge said:
Time to upgrade! :D
Not yet... I get 10 years out of my cars before I get new ones.... Takes that long to save up for it. lol

Last upgrade was in 2007 when we ordered two new 2008 VW Rabbits. One 4 door for the wife, and one two door for me.

My car has 80,000km on it, and the wife's car has 18,000km on it..

Guess who does all the driving.... :D

XBENOOB

Yeah they are tough.....

My 1998 Dodge Ram 1500 full size regular cab pickup is still running, although it is starting to rust a bit more.

But after being rebuilt twice, it still runs once I charge up the battery...

Only need it to haul things (the John Deere lawn tractor) that are too big for the rabbits.

When it's time to retire the rabbits, I will also retire the pickup (unless it quits on me first)... lol

G

RCDAD said:
Just picked up a set. Thx again.
Notice the above post. I orderd them the 13th. They just came in the mail today. I don't know how they got through customs so quick. These came from Germany. :eek:

XBENOOB

Well..... They have been in business since 1974... And they ship thousands of packages daily.... They know how to fill out all the paper work to help it get through customs quicker. This is my fourth order from them, and no matter what size the box, it always gets here within one week....

Amazing what you get from the promotional DVD that they sent. :D

G

XBENOOB said:
Well..... They have been in business since 1974... And they ship thousands of packages daily.... They know how to fill out all the paper work to help it get through customs quicker. This is my fourth order from them, and no matter what size the box, it always gets here within one week....Amazing what you get from the promotional DVD that they sent. :D
I was wondering what that was. I'll have to check it out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.