• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

where to get new tires for rally?

G

Those are just Baja wheels on threaded 7075RC adapters. Fronts on all four corners. I used hostile slicks because I am building this to play on the pavement. All my other rides go off road. I picked up a set of MCD V4 tires and wheels in case I want to go in the dirt. :) They are at least 10mm taller. About equil to the sc tires in size. The MCD wheels have a much more positive offset, so they tuck really nice. They are also a 24mm hex. Best availability would be any front 5b wheel and tire combo, either on or off road.

G

Nothing in my inbox.

I got your invite in the visitors messages.

Is that the one?

G

Yeah, that gives you the most options. :)

bigblkblazin

Rcdad please mount the mcd wheels and mount the rally body. I would like to see how it tucks . Trying to decide whether to wait for the newest grafil sexiness or get this one in the mean time or both if I can hide it from the wife :eek: .

G

As soon as the painting is done I will through them on. I want to try them on he XB also. They are around 10mm taller then the 5b fronts with bowties. That will give a bit more top end. :D

G

Just picked up a set. Thx again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.