• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

wheels/tires

RampageHopUps

I have them on RampageHopUps.com. They are in the XT hop up section and are featured on every page now.

Dirtconvert

They are high quality parts too. I am waiting on my baja wheels to get here on Monday to finish my switchout. In the meantime I am burning off my stock tires. Have it on video on youtube. Let me know if I can post the link??

hobbsa23

Dirtconvert said:
They are high quality parts too. I am waiting on my baja wheels to get here on Monday to finish my switchout. In the meantime I am burning off my stock tires. Have it on video on youtube. Let me know if I can post the link??
u have the video up? i gotta see it.

SIREYES51

xt to baja adapters

RampageHopUps said:
I have them on RampageHopUps.com. They are in the XT hop up section and are featured on every page now.
Hey Rob...Im new to the forum. A few buddies of mine, including myself just received our XBE's on Tuesday. A good friend of mine owns a LHS out here in Stockton, CA. She is going to order about 7-8 of these adapters from you. Out of curiosity....will these adapters go over the existing hubs and act as an extension? Or with the set up being a CVD....would we have to take out the whole axle? Will it come with instructions for newbies like myself and my crew? Or will it be like those Integy guys and come with no instructions...lol. Either way...were getting it. Sorry for all the questions!

RampageHopUps

Yes, she called today.

You take the existing square drive off and the adapter goes in place. Very easy, and no instructions are included, only a RAMTech-RC sticker. Just use blue loctite on the 2 set screws that hold it in place.

SIREYES51

life saaaaver!!!

RampageHopUps said:
Yes, she called today.
You take the existing square drive off and the adapter goes in place. Very easy, and no instructions are included, only a RAMTech-RC sticker. Just use blue loctite on the 2 set screws that hold it in place.
Thanks for the info....and you are a life saver as well for having parts support for the XBE!!! Your the man!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts