• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Wheels & tires

E5B

If there's a sticky for Gear options I think there should be one for Wheels and tires. Can someone pls post a chart of all wheel and tire sizes? I just need the circumference or diameter of stock Tt5 tires,baja tires,& proline tires. Anyone on here that can help me out? I just need to compare tire sizes.

Last edited by a moderator:

grf

if you are thinking of big wheels but not mt then i guess the best option is the 5t rear wheels. do not go for front baja wheels if you are bashing. they tent to wear fast and they dig in.

E5B

I was thinking about goin up one size from stock Ramp tires. I want the look of offroad tires I just don't like the weight of them. I want it to look aggressive, like 315's on 20inch wheels.

grf

that effect is a bit difficult.

the combo i am getting next is rear 5t wheels all around.

if you want huge wheels but not the redcat mt ones you can go for the wheels from a 4x4 baja it think it is called kalee (no idea where to find them) or the mcd mt ones (the new ones come with hex and are lighter than redcat but do not know durability)

Sunday there is a guy that will come down for a bash with a 4x4 baja so i will be able to tell more about them.

lords

let us know how them trenchers work out forist as in traction on turns....

I love the way they look :)

forist

Contributor
I think Rob said that he has them and that he likes them. It is going to be a lil wile before I can afford to buy some. I will let you know when I do tho.

lords

I wish Rob would chime in and maybe post a video or his goods and bad's about this setup. :p

I know them suckers can grip corners,digging in and with 4 wheel drive that's gota look cool. :)

E5B

if you want huge wheels but not the redcat mt ones you can go for the wheels from a 4x4 baja it think it is called kalee (no idea where to find them) or the mcd mt ones (the new ones come with hex and are lighter than redcat but do not know durability)
I might look into that now. Thanks for the info.

lords

sweet, thanks

look at them suckers throwing the sand out of them..lol nice...

thanks...

P.S very nice on and off control at the end with that lift off(wheelie) :)

E5B

Obeast44 said:
I have pics of the Kalee wheels/tires in one of my picture albums. Dodginbulls now has them on his Ramp, and they work very well.
What size are the kalee's?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts