• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Wheels don't spin

rampagemt

Help! I took out the engine yesterday to put on new clutch springs but need piston stopper and went to put back in and the wheels don't spin. How do you adjust the center diff mesh cause that's the problem I think cause I removed to get fuel tank out to dye blue and gears seem tight. :eek:

Deluge

You don't need a piston stopper, just coil some rope into the cylinder. Does the same thing. Did it bind before you removed the fuel tank? The dogbone could be binding. Make sure it's not hitting anything.

rampagemt

Got it apart now and don't seem like nothings is hitting and what's the best way to put engine back in do you tighten 5 bolts in certain order and do u gotta adjust anything

rampagemt

I'm tryin the shoe string as piston stopper and I feel really dumb cuz I can't get the dang spark plug loose

Deluge

rampagemt said:
Got it apart now and don't seem like nothings is hitting and what's the best way to put engine back in do you tighten 5 bolts in certain order and do u gotta adjust anything
It doesn't really matter how you tighten it. Just make sure you put those two aluminum engine spacers back under the fan cover.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts