• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Wheels and tires

rampage idiot

Ok finally got them HPI super star wheels (rears) with Hostile MX Nightmares with Hostile beadlocks and dark soul nuts I had to match gas cap LOL and last but not least I rerouted my vent I like it, by the way this is as close to a video I have gotten maybe tomorrow yeh right:D

blak__jak

Looks great love the color macthing. I just got dirtbones and desperato wheels on mine yesterday and I want a set of those skull and cross bone wheel nuts in blue. I found them somewhere on here a couple weeks ago and thought I bookmarked the site but did'nt. I looked and looked yesterday and can not find them again. Can you or anyone else maybe send link or give me an idea who may carry them. thanks heres a pic of bones and des wheels.

blak__jak

Hey idiot have ever seen anything about the track in kennett square pa. Couple hours east of you. I think they race 1/5 there. They have a big meet coming up in the near future. I think it's mushroombowl racing. Bracket racing for 5's. I google earthed it. 5 hours for me.

rampage idiot

I will have 2 check them out never heard of them, you might want to check TGN for those nuts they might have them if not them maybe Large scale RC .com

blak__jak

I think I tried both of them but will look again. thanks and you must have alot more doe than I do I've been wanting one of those tr pull starts but just can't seem to push the button . Oh well some people have all the good stuff. just poke'in ya. nicccccce!!!

G

rampage idiot said:
Ok finally got them HPI super star wheels (rears) with Hostile MX Nightmares with Hostile beadlocks and dark soul nuts I had to match gas cap LOL and last but not least I rerouted my vent I like it, by the way this is as close to a video I have gotten maybe tomorrow yeh right:D
That looks sooo cool! Very clean & lots of bling!

rampage idiot

blak__jak said:
I think I tried both of them but will look again. thanks and you must have alot more doe than I do I've been wanting one of those tr pull starts but just can't seem to push the button . Oh well some people have all the good stuff. just poke'in ya. nicccccce!!!
You do not even want to know how long I put off getting that pullstart and then RCDAD got on here praising them up LOL then my pullstart broke and just so happened it was deal of the day at DDM so I did it and could not be happier with it definite worth while investment and no actually since I bought this truck I just do not eat or pay bills anymore LOL:p

G

rampage idiot said:
You do not even want to know how long I put off getting that pullstart and then RCDAD got on here praising them up LOL then my pullstart broke and just so happened it was deal of the day at DDM so I did it and could not be happier with it definite worth while investment and no actually since I bought this truck I just do not eat or pay bills anymore LOL:p
Thank God for Top Ramen! LOL

There is no comparison to the TR V2 starter. The only thing better would be electric start.

rampage idiot

You are so right that starter is so cool and electic start would be a cool addition if not for the weight

blak__jak

I've got an electric start weed wacker that I started to take apart a month or so ago with just that thought in mind but got side tracked and never finished checking it out so don't know whether it could be rigged to work or not. I'll have to get back to that one of these days when my time isn't being used up by wenching on this dang truck. The heavy part is the batteries and you wouldn't have to mount them in the truck. Most likely no way to make it work though or somebody would have done it by now. I know I can't be the first one to think of this just not that clever.

Deluge

rampage idiot said:
Looks great, dude!

G

blak__jak said:
I've got an electric start weed wacker that I started to take apart a month or so ago with just that thought in mind but got side tracked and never finished checking it out so don't know whether it could be rigged to work or not. I'll have to get back to that one of these days when my time isn't being used up by wenching on this dang truck. The heavy part is the batteries and you wouldn't have to mount them in the truck. Most likely no way to make it work though or somebody would have done it by now. I know I can't be the first one to think of this just not that clever.
It is out there just needs to be refined. Kooldeal designed one for himself. Would not work on most gassers. The TRV2 is good enough for me. :D

G

Deluge said:
There's a Losi out there with an electric start. Saw it a few months ago.Found the vid...

I believe thats like the one Kooldeal has.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts