• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

wheel bearings for the mt5 need size for dimensions

Can someone tell me the bering size for the wheel bearings so i can order some that will last and stand up to some abuse to say. The wheel bearings the ones that always let go the stock ones are just plaine and simple JUNK. I have an awsome bearing shop were i live that makes and designs costum bearing thats all they do and will garentee them tolast for at least six months but i bet the will last a lot longer. Cause if thats what youre buisness does all the bearings theve made for me have never let go. And i have them from atv wheel hubs motors automotive any application ive ever needed if they cant match it up they will custom make it for me at an incredibly great price. I have a set that they custom made me for one of my gas rc cars that only used bushing because of the size and how small they were but they made me two sets total of sixteen bearings two per tire that fit perfectly. A new set of bushings alone are $22.00 but with the size and thin metal they had to use to make it fit. I thought for sure thede wear out within about half a gallon of nitro fuel I was really scepticle. So after placing the order and installing at a cost of $12.63 for two sets. Ive been hooked!!!!!!! The bushings never made it past a quarter of a gallon which was about 25.5 hours. But that was two and a half gallons of nitro fuel ago and the outer seals havnt even started to crack or drie out nothing. So since I first used the company They have become my goto company for bearings. Every time I buy a new toy or need a bearing for ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone would like to give a set a try let me know and we can make arrangements for cash and deliverie in a timely manner im sure.

Andrew R Bien

Drew's Custom Art's

G

I've never had an MT bearing go bad prematurely. They are decent sized for the application. 24-12-6 I believe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts