• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

What Tires R U running on your MT and Why?

igetbombed

Contributor
Hello All:

Taking a poll as to what tires (other than stock) you are running on your MT's. I feel like these big ass tires are slowing my beast down some and would like a good set of lighter/smaller tires.

Note: I only bash with my 1/5 scale, so racing doesn't matter much to me at all.

Trickle007

Contributor
I run stock. Why cause i just bash and stock is good enough for me and tbh I like the looks of the stock tires.

PISTOL PETE

I Know You Said Other Than Stock But I Think A Monster Truck Should Have Monster Truck Tires On It(imo). I Have No Problems With Performance, My Mt Is Pretty Close To My Tmaxx As Far As Top Speed.true It Does Not Do Wheelys But It Also Dosent Flip Over Every Time I Turn Sharp. Are You Sure Your Truck Is Tuned Right? I GUESS IF I WERE TO CHANGE TO ANYTHING ELSE IT WOULD HAVE TO BE THE HOSTILE NIGHTMIRE MX

Last edited by a moderator:

Gee

Contributor
I've been a fan of the Masher tires since I got into the hobby. Never had a set this big or this heavy though. Other then paddles they perform the best in the snow if you reverse the tread. I've tried the MX on the MT but they just seemed to small for the size of the truck. Currently trying out the Proline Excavators. Well I will be, they are not that good on the ice or snow. The excavotors look better they are bigger then most of the other tires available and not as narrow as the trenchers are. Haven't seen any dirt since I've got them. I've tried some sand paddles on it also. Work great for the snow and limited run time/area that winter brings. Look funny though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts