• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

What pipes will fit the 2WD Buggy?

chevyderek72

Nice, that looks pretty easy to do. Just get a piece of metal with 2 holes in it and move the wing mount up. Maybe ill do that. Cause i don't wanna mess with raising the cage and all that. So i was thinking of going with an x can or something just cause i like how its tucked away and its no mods. Ill have to look into this mod.

bbuzzard

Contributor
Sprint 77 said:
I would think so. I could mod it slightly for you if not. That would be a good pipe , decent performance and not to loud if that is something that concerns you.
I don't see that thing being a killer performance though just good for fun and think would make a good track pipe .
I will check back with you if I get it. One thing I noticed with the Dune Runner is that the engine is offset from center versus a Baja. I will definitely take you up on that mod, if it doesn't fit. Thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts