• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

What pipes will fit the 2WD Buggy?

max 1

The Jet Pro V4 Fits In Thear Nice .had To Cut Lower Cage Suports, Its Nice And Compact,pipe Backet Bolts To The Frame Paformanc Is Good .daves Has Them.

Clubin

Banned
max 1 said:
The Jet Pro V4 Fits In Thear Nice .had To Cut Lower Cage Suports, Its Nice And Compact,pipe Backet Bolts To The Frame Paformanc Is Good .daves Has Them.
Do you have any pictures of it mounted?

max 1

I Don,t Have Cam,my Buddy Took Picters,but Has Not Sent Them Yet.if U Go To Daves Discount Look At 5b With The Pipe On It .had To Remove Lower Cage Suports.all Most The Same.it Tucks Under The Wing .all Ranges In Rpm Are Good ,have About 5 Tanks Of Gas Threw It.i,am Happy With It.

python

here is a 2wd rampage with a vrc side pipe

RedCatBuggie011.jpg

max 1

He Is Hoping To Run It This Eek End ,wating For Thot Servo ,sounds Like The Old Mx Dirt Bikes Use To,ive Got The Silence Coming.no Mods, Wen We Put It On.like It Was Made For It.

kryptonite

max. how did you get those proline rims up front mounted on redcat hubs?

Clubin

Banned
kryptonite said:
max. how did you get those proline rims up front mounted on redcat hubs?
It can be done 2 ways, either HPI front hubs can be installed or the rear dog bone out drives can be installed using rear HPI 5 b/t drive hexes.

max 1

the pro lines hubs are larger they ar slopy he,s waiting fore the 1.5 wider hpi hubs .shoud runit thi week end my vrc pipe will be hear saturday.he is runnig 26 fuily fore now,sorry i did,t get back right away ben buisy at work.

have a good 4th.

max 1

He Ran It Last Weak End With That Pipe With The 26 Fuily Man That Thing Runs Relly Good ,he,s Going To Leave It In Thear .my 28.5 Runs Relly Strong With That Pipe ,mine Is Silenced,i Was Going To Put A 30.5. But No Need To ,plenty Of Power.

andys60

Redcat part # 050024 I used it on mine and it fits perfectly

Last edited by a moderator:

flint mann

So true Sprint!!! The ones that I have found that will fit without any, or very little modification are: HPI tuned pipe, RDlogics pipe, and the GBE hornet. I will be checking the FAST/DDM and the CPI pipe soon.

max 1

THE victory is a perfect fit,#FD198 ON DAVES i love mine.silenced or not ,the un silenced very loud.

flint mann

Checked the CPI and FAST/DDM pipes today. The CPI will fit with a minimum of modification, grind down the lower mount to slide by the rear diff housing. On the other hand the FAST/DDM pipe will take a little more modification.

chevyderek72

Hey flint, with those pipe what mods do they need to fit? The hpi, hornet, and rdlogics?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts