• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

what engine?

thomas

i tend to have a habbit of over kill so im looking at the obr 8.2hp Full Mod 30.5cc TR/OBR 4 Bolt Long Rod Reed Case Engine with the new flowsystem pipe and when demon gets around to releaseing the 2 speed that to. i have a feeling that the drive train will not hold up to the power or the speed. does anyone see why i should not go this way and does any one know of upgraded drive train for the xt? got to love tax returns lol

G

That looks like an awesome engine. I just stuck in the OBR 27.2cc 7.5hp FMLR. It is crazy! I am thinking of that 8.2hp for my MT. Please keep us posted on your build. It sounds like its going to be awesome.

thomas

i hope so and will keep pics posted but should be placing my order feb 1 so should have pics up by the end of feb. of the new motor pipe and carbon fiber chassie plate

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts