• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

using baja 5b air filter but hits steering servo

Damien05

I put on my filter that was on my 5b on my rampage but when put it on it looked close to the servo horn, so i turned it on and when i use the servo, it hits the cap at the end. It also rubs on the filter but i figured if it doesn't rub a hole in it, it should be fine. But is there something im doing wrong? seems like other people are using this air filter system but does it do the same thing? please let me know if there is a solution, thanks.

City Divided

Contributor
TeamPhatDad-RC Angled Open Plenum ShreadStack

Damien05 said:
I put on my filter that was on my 5b on my rampage but when put it on it looked close to the servo horn, so i turned it on and when i use the servo, it hits the cap at the end. It also rubs on the filter but i figured if it doesn't rub a hole in it, it should be fine. But is there something im doing wrong? seems like other people are using this air filter system but does it do the same thing? please let me know if there is a solution, thanks.
You need to purchase an angled stack to allow for clearance from the throttle linkage. After you install it, there will be no problems.

http://www.davesmotors.com/s.nl/c.885035/n.1/it.A/id.7324/.f

City

mike.s

the angled stack hits the body of the XB, and putting the linkage under the arm clears the linkage but the servo arm still rubs the air filter. anyone got a fix for this?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts