• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

upgrading engine

rampagemt

What's the most cost effective way to get more Rome and maybe more power front stock engine. I already have 7500 rpm spring on and rear mount dominator but want more rpms

krashkrieg

Contributor
Search around this forum, lots and lots of posts on pipes

Jet Pro seems the way to go for RPM's but I prefer the mid range and sound of the CPI

GTS 666

To gain cheap Rpms I out of a stock engine the easiest way is to pull the head of it and buy a die grinder. Lighten the piston Raise the exhaust port timing and match the case and head for better flow. Remove the flywheel and shave the fins down to lighting it as well. It's not difficult to do and will help gain some higher Rpms.

rampagemt

Well besides porting. Can I pick up a new head kit or get a lightened flywheel or something like that. Want to upgrade to obr but gonna get all I can from this one

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.