• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Upgrades???

nik81818

K people i got sum playable money and i wanna upgrade my dr so far i got rcmk/zenoah full mod 29.5cc motor, wb 990, xcan, hitec servos, lipo conversion, and kill switch but i wanna get sum more upgrades anyone have ideas on what to get? Thanks

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Fearless

nik81818 said:
K people i got sum playable money and i wanna upgrade my dr so far i got rcmk/zenoah full mod 29.5cc motor, wb 990, xcan, hitec servos, lipo conversion, and kill switch but i wanna get sum more upgrades anyone have ideas on what to get? ThanksSent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Aluminum manifold, velocity stack, tgn dt1 filter, outerwears, belt drive, vertigo wheel adapter and or trenchers or bow ties and 8k clutch, hope I was able to help spend your money...lol...

nik81818

Forgot to mention already got a air filter, outerwears, 8k clutch and outerwears for pullstart

Motakitty

All that's left is just the manifold really. Maybe some extra drive shafts, or some dust boots for the axles

BertR

get rid of the crap in the diffs and get some good diff fluid!! it's cheap and is a good upgrade to the drivetrain.

blak__jak

yea i'm with chief. ditch the x-can, even though they're a great product for the money, you can get much more out of a good tuned pipe. he should know since he's ran both on the d/r.

nik81818

The main reason i went with the xcan is i wanted to hide the exhaust. Can someone post up a link to a good pipe. Seen the dom around what your thoughts?

markrufrider

@nik81818 get the victory rc big bore pipe you wont be disappointed iv had my dr for a while running the vrc pipe and im really happy with it great looks sounds nuts and goes like crazy defiantly worth the money

nik81818

Looking for a straight pipe out the rear or rear mount im not a fan of the side mounts

markrufrider

i no what your saying rear exit pipes look better but to mount one will need alot more fabricating thats why i went with the side mount its holding up wery well havnt damaged it as of yet touch wood

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.