• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Ultimate XB Build - Bashing Style

G

I guess it's time to upgrade.

G

might get ya in trouble for this one bro....I sure wish I knew a guy that would make a nice lightened 7075 gearplate with big bearings and all
Kinda like this one. :D

-

b49569ce.jpg

G

Yes. These will be part of a belt drive kit as soon as 7075 RC can run me some. 7075 RC will sell them for the gears also. He is catching up manufacturing some of his current products first.

sirmonte

RCDAD said:
Yes. These will be part of a belt drive kit as soon as 7075 RC can run me some. 7075 RC will sell them for the gears also. He is catching up manufacturing some of his current products first.
Cool. I will have to order the belt drive soon. The plate look very strong.

G

I will post as soon as I can get my hands on them.

G

Cool. Does the belt drive kit come with the larger bearings?
The current kit with the MT plate does. The upcoming kit with the 7075 RC plate will also.

sirmonte

RCDAD said:
The current kit with the MT plate does. The upcoming kit with the 7075 RC plate will also.
I am already starting to save money for it. Should be hopefully in the next 2 weeks. I can't wait to slap that belt drive unit on. They look so bad a$$. :D

G

Very Nice.

Great spot for some fun!

sirmonte

Deluge said:
Nice bash spot!
RCDAD said:
Very Nice. Great spot for some fun!
This spot is very open with some big hills for some air time. In the back there is a ton of sand with a side of mud. Next time I get out there after my XB is fixed I will be putting up cones for a semi track to follow.

theycallmeSDZ said:
Lots of good info here.
The people here are great. Always wanting to help out. A big THANKS goes out to all.

sirmonte

It's finally back in action. Been sitting on my bench for far too long. Had a set back on cash due to some repairs on my house that had to get done. Now it's time to get this thing dirty again. I finally put in a order with RCDAD and RC Pit Stop for the stock (yes, stock) gear plate that I shattered. I should be able to get the belt drive unit in a few months but for the time being the stock will work great. As long as I don't drive this thing at work again lol. Thanks again RCDAD for the bearings that came along with the gear plate. :)

photo.jpg

G

No prob man.

I had a bunch of the bearings from other vehicles I hopped up. If I've never ran them, so I know they were still good. They are disposable to me. I thought you could use some. Glad to see it all arrived.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts