• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Ultimate XB Build - Bashing Style

sirmonte

RCDAD said:
Those aluminum pipes are short lived. The thin aluminum just can't take the heat.
I hope to fix it enough to make it last a few more weeks so the xb won't be down that long with better weather just around the corner. :D

Trip..

Hey Monte, I have my original pipe still you can have it if you want. I drilled out the convergence cone so it's a bit (well a lot) louder, plus the pipe breathes a bit better so it runs a lot cooler.

I must say though, that's the first time I've seen fuel lines that are stronger than the pipe LOL!

sirmonte

Trip.. said:
Hey Monte, I have my original pipe still you can have it if you want. I drilled out the convergence cone so it's a bit (well a lot) louder, plus the pipe breathes a bit better so it runs a lot cooler.I must say though, that's the first time I've seen fuel lines that are stronger than the pipe LOL!
Thanks for the offer. I would of posted sooner but the family and I have had the flu for the past week. I did have a guys at work weld the pipe for me. Let me see if it will hold up and I will let you know. Going to try and run it this weekend but depends on how cold it is going to be.

sirmonte

Ok so after a hard day here http://www.redcatrampageforum.com/showthread.php?t=11844 a rock got stuck up in my brakes and destroyed them. Here are some pics:

Looks like I hit a birds nest in the second pic. So I put an order in over to DDM and got this:

Now I am ready to break it some more.... Lol

sirmonte

BertR said:
So... Was there a bird in the nest when you took it apart lol.
Lol, no but there was much crap trapped in there I could of built one :) .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts