• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Tried the new XT

lightning73

Thats awesome news! Rob your the man for hookin Obeast up! Glad to see you will be back in 5th scale heaven again soon bro thats sweet!!.... :)

rob64n

Contributor
See obeast now you can stop askin for mine,lol. but all i ask is the next time i see you at large scale i want to see you have some use on that thing and not somethin that looks like it just came out of the box, so drive this thing like you have never drove before,lol.

rcmotor.dk

RampageHopUps said:
Its funny how the haters say the Rampage is too heavy, and now that the new one is lightweight, they say its not strong enough. Glad we are rid of them. You all know who I mean.
hi all

I have test the new XT and it is not to lighweight it is perfect...

so stop saying something you not have try to drive WITH....

Morte

redcat/Danmark

racetruck

Congrats on the new buggie and the redcat banner!!! if you don't want to get the buggie dirty you can send it my way before the fun run at large scale rc and i will get it good and muddy for you HAHAHA!!!!!! I would like to see some pictures with dirt on that beast :D

krashkrieg

Contributor
Obeast44 said:
Thats a big P***Y! Haha :D
HAAAAA....

Thanks Rob, this is gonna be great to here the breakdown...

OBeast you better start thinking about a dual charger *(I highly recommened the Hyperion Duo v3, the last charger you'll ever buy) aaaaand a few sets of 3s...

Rob, you should start a new 'Electric 1/5 Sub Forum' and let OB go crazy posting...

krashkrieg

Contributor
RampageHopUps said:
As soon as Darin announces it, I will make a forum for it.
Makes sense but couldn't it be a prototype forum, You are gonna have soo many post from OBeast.

OBesst, you have to get a picture of wherever you hang that giant Alien Cat.... :rolleyes:

krashkrieg

Contributor
HAHAHA best is to do it at night after she goes to bed....Then have a video camera set up for the morning ....let see....due to lack of smileys it might look something like this :eek: :p :eek: :p {wife you wife you etc..}

rob64n

Contributor
Obeast i got my shock towers for my xt cut out lastnight as soon as i get the holes drilled i'll post pics, i made them out of 3/16 alum plate so they are thinner than the rampage but thicker than the xt, i am gonna make a couple sets, so let me know if you think you may need some

Obeast44

Banned
I will let ya know, once I get the Electric Redcat Buggy and do a complete once over on her. I will get back with ya on it :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts