• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Tried the new XT

lightning73

RampageHopUps said:
Joking!! I will put you on the early list though. We need to beat up this protype and make sure all the changes are up to par. From our inspection yesterday, ti looks like they made alot of very good changes to make it stronger and still keep down the weight. They are definitely getting better at tooling changes.
Dang Rob, you should have just stabbed the guy, it probably would have been less painful....lol.... :p

Obeast44

Banned
He got me good didnt he! I will get my revenge...somehow :D

I wouldve just assumed he kicked me in the gonads. For the few minutes before I found out he was joking I was as giddy as a schoolgirl! Oh revenge will be sweet I tell ya! hahaha

krashkrieg

Contributor
OOOffaaaa....Rob, betcha that sounded funnier in your head before you posted it ....lol....rough joke for one of the (super helpful, customer retaining) top 5 posters....

rob64n

Contributor
believe me you can say it does not look strong, but it is strong enough for it's weight, don't hate till you tryit,lol.

RampageHopUps

Obeast44 said:
Haha Thanks Krash :)
Its all in good fun! Now I just gotta plot my revenge! ;)

What really makes it suck is im largescaleless at the moment.
You should be getting 2 large boxes today. One with an Electric Redcat, the other with a Large Redcat in it. ((((Delivery on 7/7)))

nanoali

:eek: ....................... c´mon Rob answer that

RampageHopUps

Its funny how the haters say the Rampage is too heavy, and now that the new one is lightweight, they say its not strong enough. Glad we are rid of them. You all know who I mean.

Obeast44

Banned
So true! From what I have seen from Alis ids it's plenty durable. The brushless buggy is going to flat-out haul a$$!

I will be watching for a delivery Rob, I truly hope you arent messing with me. I don't think I could handle much more! Haha

Ron E

Contributor
RampageHopUps said:
The delivery is scheduled for the 7th with the holiday and whatnot. Your garage will be so much better on the 8th!!
awesome Rob... I love this place. I can't wait to see more on this brushless buggy/truck. def my next vehicle. very cool of ya Rob. :D

nanoali

i don't know how are you talking about Rob, but my comment is just my opinion. a had a lot of trouble with the front part of the chasis. and now im seeing this part very clear. BTW my use of this trucks/buggy is very hard, you can see it on my youtube channel.

just that. i think i will bent it soon in the front part.

RampageHopUps

nanoali said:
i don't know how are you talking about Rob, but my comment is just my opinion. a had a lot of trouble with the front part of the chasis. and now im seeing this part very clear. BTW my use of this trucks/buggy is very hard, you can see it on my youtube channel.
just that. i think i will bent it soon in the front part.
I wasn't referencing you. Pictures don't tell the whole story on this XT buggy. We have beat this up plenty and it comes back for more.

Ron E

Contributor
RampageHopUps said:
He couldn;t wait anymore, I had to tell him what it was.
ya he is a big guy, we don't want to over stress him... :D might have a heart attack or thro his back out jumping up and down... :eek: :D
sorry brandon i couldnt help it. xtm's on its way also, looks like a good couple weeks for you, merry christmas. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts