• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Throtte servo saver. Just a spring

Ruffy

Not sure if this will help anyone but as I was setting up my servo to be the best way I noticed there was way to much stress on the servo from the lack of movement. So what I did was add another spring with the small washer in between the two spring (to stop the springs from binding eachother) on the throttle arm side that when the break is applied the servo can extend fully then rather stress it out.

Deluge

Agreed. Set your EPA right and you won't have to worry about stressing the servo.

Ruffy

Sorry I was on the couch and didnt have the energy to get up so I posted it with my cell. Bad thing is it wont let me post pics from my cell :(Deluge how do I set my EPA? There is an adjustment only for my steering with the stock radio.

servo1.jpg

servo2.jpg

servo1.jpg

servo2.jpg

/monthly_2012_03/servo1.jpg.82bb4fc981ed65d63ed1c9e4ad246df1.jpg

/monthly_2012_03/servo2.jpg.f46651fa8f1686bcea30810b58239afd.jpg

alfred e numan

brake rod

sometimes the brake rod can stab the engine also. a quick fix with the sidecutters. same with the throttle rod. it can hit the engine shroud a wot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts