• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

steering servo

markrufrider

hi redcat dune runner owners some bad news just broken the steering servo on my dune runner so im looking to get an upgraded steering servo from the standard one witch would you recommend im after something strong fast a torque so iv been looking at the hitec hs 5765 or do i go all out and get the hs 7980 what you think guys im all open for your opinion and aptions im also looking for a strait bolt in servo without changing adoption plate

Last edited by a moderator:
G

The 5765 is the closest fit. It a nice servo and it gets even better when ran on 7.4 volts.

markrufrider

thanks rcdad its looking like it will be the 5765 the price is good aswell

kbreaux100

ok so the 5765 is good. ive got a question on top of that. if these servos can run 7.4 volts, can i run a lipo in my dunerunner with a low voltage cutoff? i know the max voltage of a 7.4 lipo is actually 8.4v is this ok for the servos?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts