• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

SOLD / FOUND steering servo saver bushing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreggsta

Anyone have an extra bushing in their parts bin. I fixed my Ackerman & somehow created a new problem. Lol. It's for the saver post opposite (driver side) of the servo saver but I think they're both the same. Maybe a hardware store will have one? They are closed now tho.

Stygian

Banned
Dreggsta said:
Anyone have an extra bushing in their parts bin. I fixed my Ackerman & somehow created a new problem. Lol. It's for the saver post opposite (driver side) of the servo saver but I think they're both the same. Maybe a hardware store will have one? They are closed now tho.
Find a pic of what exactly you're looking for and I will see if I have anything.

Dreggsta

Last edited by a moderator:

Dreggsta

Sorry for the link. It took me a long time to get that link. My phone & photobucket don't like each other. I had to put that link in manually.

Stygian

Banned
I am going to be ordering the aluminum version so when I get the plastic off and the stripped screw removed, you can have the whole part. I am going to order it tomorrow so I should have it monday and as soon as I get it off I will ship it to you hopefully in the next few days if that works for you, just shoot me a pm letting me know.

Motakitty

The aluminum part does not come with the bushings, you have to reuse the stock ones

Dreggsta

Good save mota. ;)

Stygian, u r ordering the aluminum bell cranks? If so mota is right. They don't come w/bushings. They only come w/the steering servo set. P/n 07141 I think? Thank you for trying to help me out tho! :)

Stygian

Banned
The part number I'm ordering is 710011

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Stygian

Banned
That's so retarded it should include everything

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Dreggsta

Or they should sell the bushings as a set of bushings. I found some on eBay that are sold in sets but seeing how no one knows the dimensions there's no way of knowing if they'll fit.

xscrick

Banned
they are I believe 7 x 10 x 4 in size

bought some 7x11 bearings with shims to make work,, could enlarge holes in 3 of them to make bearings work,, but not in the servo saver bottom, not enough material, to work with,,, trying to get some parts from nutech to try when they get in,, see how close there posts are to working on our chassis,, they have 6 x10 bearings,,, if can use there posts ,, might be a easy way to get bearings in the steering,

xscrick

Banned
I had gotten my bearings from amain hobbies,,,shims were kyosho,, payed like 7 bucks for shims and bearings, if I remember right,, since 1mm larger, would have to increase the size of the steering parts,,, would only be able to do that for 3 bearings,, servo saver don't have enough metal to make any larger,,, so other choice is to go smaller, hence my nutech idea,,,use there posts and bearings and u have bearings in the steering,if there posts would work,,,,,,but they are currently out stock,,,might see some in week or two,,,they have stuff on order,,,,, other choice would be to use 6x10 bearings and have redcats steering posts machine down 1mm, not sure enough post to do that either without getting into the threads and making them weak,,,,,

xscrick

Banned
im waiting on nutech before I start drilling on the steering parts,,, would only use 3 bearings anyway if u drill, one would still be a bushing,,,,,, so still not sure I like that idea,,,,,but yes,, got a small bag of shims that I ordered with the bearings,,, to shim the bearings out that 1mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts