• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Steering servo dead already :(

vpalace

I appreciate the advice and tha ks for the video, I did view it in other threads.

I am more than willing to upgrade parts, I've been in this hobby for close to 20 years. My frustration and reason for this post was to share my disgust with having a part go after only using the truck for 34 minutes. Throughout the hobby, I have owners many vehicles. Traxxas, hpi, losi, team associated etc. I had a tmaxx that had all original parts for over 5 years. I would not be in this hobby if I didn't plan on or expect to spend money, it's just the nature of it.

I wasn't looking for a $20 answer so to speak. I was looming for opinions and reccomendations for an upgrade to the obviously poor stock part. I chose the 805 as that was one of the first I found while starting to do research.

As I was awaiting replies, I found the most popular choices were the hitec 645 for t/b and the 5755 for steering. Since the 55 has been discontinued and upgraded to the 5565, then that seemed the obvious choice. I have ordered both and and will upgrade this weekend.

I do thank everyone for their input and look forward to more great advice in the future!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts