• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

starting for the first time

rampagemt

Think of the needles as a water faucet. Out brings more water or in this case fuel and in allows for less water or less fuel. I always do the high end first and then set the low and needles do not have to be moved the same in coralation to the other needle. Good Luck..rule of thumb your safer on the rich side just might foul a plug but it better than a Lean sieze

ocy9

what's the major difference between the high and low needles? i think i have a basic idea of what they do (high speed jet and low speed jet), but i'm not sure how it relates to the actual running of the engine.

G

The L needle is for the lower throttle range. The H needle is for the mid to full throttle.

ocy9

then i think i'm going to start by leaning the H needle first. i noticed the car actually slows down when i give it full throttle.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts