• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Start your Engine without remote your BODY :D

fei

This mod only cost you around 20sec only and free of charge .. Maybe some of you already know it.. but anyway i did mine work greats.. :D

Remove your pullstart and put it back on 90degree... then you can have access your pullstart without remove those bloody body pin.. and waste your 10sec at track... :eek:

here da picture...

ta da !!!

IMG_0806.jpg

but i don't recommand for those who have trouble for starting engine... make it a good tune... before do like this...

btw man... i really enjoy my bashing yesterday... :D this DAMN truck ROCK...the 4wd really did the job well

G

I twist mine so my buggy bodies fit with out cutting a pull handle hole.

fei

i learn this from my pervious fg monster lol.. bodyshell are just too expensive to cut

G

The TR V2 starters have like 16 positions to pick in the rotation.

-

3958715e.jpg

G

You still need to keep an eye on the cable. The plastic coating can wear out and come off. Then it will dig into the case really quick.

-

8E847539-39DA-4F2D-866C-0435EAC2791A-1786-000006301E922C8D.jpg

ChuenouXiao

RCDAD said:
You still need to keep an eye on the cable. The plastic coating can wear out and come off. Then it will dig into the case really quick. -

8E847539-39DA-4F2D-866C-0435EAC2791A-1786-000006301E922C8D.jpg
Yea... that's something I should watch for. Maybe like what Deluge said, technique will help eliminate the coating from tearing? Your thoughts Rcdad?

G

Yes I had that one mounted so the cord came out to the back side. I was pulling the cord back and up over the wing so it was rubbing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts