• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Short course body options for MT

Andre Meyer

Firstly my apologies to RC Dad. I asked this same question to him on another post but could not find it again and I am sure he would have answered as he always kindly does.

Herewith my question; Does anybody know of a stadium truck short course body that will fit the MT?

I have fitted the rear wheels of the Baja to the front and rear of the MT and also changed the gear ratio from 25, 35, 25, 25 to 24, 31, 29, 26 to accommodate the smaller wheels.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

G

The Grafil SC-G if the rear wheel wells are not precut.

The Proline Desert Rat, it is not a true SC body though.

Andre Meyer

I looked at both bodies. The desert rat is definitely the better looking one. As we intend to race I thought it would be beneficial to have a body that covers the wheels as much as possible to avoid wheel contact between trucks. It looks like the Grafil body would do the trick. I will google for the dimensions. Thank you very much RCDad.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.