• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

servo

amazing_don

Hi everyone! Any advice which throttle and steering servo is best recommended for MT? Your inputs will greatly help a newbie from Sweden.

G

Most on here use the Hitec 645(throttle) & 5755 (steering). Savox makes a great servos also.

G

amazing_don said:
Thanks RC Dad! Do I need to buy 2 steering servos if I use the 5755? Any inputs about 5765?
The 5765 is a great servo, but to benefit from it, you need to run 7.4v.

G

amazing_don said:
Which savox model? Does it fit with the MT?
The Savox SV-236MG (steering) is good and can handle 7.4v if you go that route. The SC-1257 would work good for throttle.

98cruiser

RCDAD said:
Most on here use the Hitec 645(throttle) & 5755 (steering). Savox makes a great servos also.
RC, can you use one Hitec 645 to control the steering and illeminate two for weight performance?? which side should it be installed on?

rampage idiot

98cruiser said:
RC, can you use one Hitec 645 to control the steering and illeminate two for weight performance?? which side should it be installed on?
If you want to go to a single servo on the MT use the 5805 I have been running mine for almost a year and it works great

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts