• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Servo Saver Shafts-mounts

Z

ZielkeRacing

Just waiting on some shafts that hold the steering linkage. Any ideas, its not offered from redcat..... it's the 2 shafts and the four bushings. I need one shaft and 2 bushings, until then i and out of commision.. :(

yolonda21

Contributor
If you have an upgrade kit you can use the shafts from it on the rear , then you have two spares for the front. As for the bushings You may have to make your own......I searched high and low and couldn't find anything....

Z

ZielkeRacing

Thanks dude! I didnt think about that. I found one bearing in my bearing tray but need one more. Will need to measure it as I have no idea through the years what it even is ;) thanks again

roccos_van

mooman007uk said:
let us know the size of that bearing, i've been trying to find some small enough cos the stock bushes wear out quick....more sloppy parts:(...I've tried servo bearings I had knocking around...one was close but didn't get the banana
I'd like a size as well, I think BC bearings is a place we could find what we need, or even ebay....

Z

ZielkeRacing

Just wanna run my truck, I will have to figure something out here soon its August in a few days. Its been over a month since I ran my truck. No steer - No turn ;)

i have an idea, going to lowes for a replacement on the bushings. Just growing impatient and want to drive my truck.

Last edited:
Z

ZielkeRacing

I have an idea for a quick fix, going to the hardware store this morning. Will let you guys know for anyone missing the bushings.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts