• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

servo saver has a mind of its own

kryptonite

whats the cure for a slipping stearing servo saver? on both my rigs they come lose after making just a few turns. hasnt happened before but i had them both apart and now they wont stay tight and just back out.

-thread lock?

-or is something else the problem, like mounting screws too tight?

kryptonite

ya its kinda lose on the threads. i can twist it with my fingure till its tight, but then i watch it losen right back up when i turn the wheel. is their a certain part that is stationary? couse my servo saver moves the spring and losens the blue nut. i was just thinking that i did something wrong couse both were fine and now they both suck!

Piranha2

Contributor
I turned mine down a little and then put a zip-tie around the threaded shaft, it still allows the saver to work well and doesn't let it back all the way up and I still have plenty of steering. Well, at least that's how a "HACK" would do it :D

kryptonite

Piranha2 said:
Well, at least that's how a "HACK" would do it :D
oh my.. such a hack!! does that boat even float with all the duct tape?? jk. i was just seeing if i was the only one. im going to try loc-tite first.. was thinking red, but im don't want another "rim" accedent.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts