• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Servo horn

grennite1991

good evening all so take out the DR for the first time and break the servo horn for steering. question is do these break all the time as i thought that is what the servo saver was for well along with saving the servo? second part so i bought a new one online an it was part number 50118 i think it was the bag with a few servo horns in it thinking i would get a few in case it broke again instead of buying just one servo horn 50210. got the parts went to put it on and none of them fit. i see all the horns are have different spline sizes and letters printed on them. the one i broke had a G printed on it and this was not in the bad should it have been. is this the normal steering servo. from the redcat webpage it says this is for DR Im a little confused. thanks for any help

grennite1991

thanks THEDOG come to find out after looking closely at the arms in the bag ol' arms I bought from redcat are if you are upgrading servos and is a collection of all the arms you could possibly need other then the one for a stock servo. Found an aluminum one to buy.

thanks again

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts