• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Servo help

audiobranz

I have serval problems I just bought 2 new savox servos for my steering in my redcat MT for some reason my steering servo don't work but my throttle servo works fine what is my problem can someone help me???

audiobranz

I tried pluging my steering servo into my throttle port on my receiver It doesn't work when I plug back in my throttle servo it works.there is nothin there that's blocking/hitting any steering servo

Last edited by a moderator:

audiobranz

I was looking YouTube for video that can help me I found 1 guy/video he had servo problems he put in a new battery and he said it made a BIG difference. do I have to do that? I have a stock 6v 2500mah nimh hump battery and my servos are 2 savox sv-0236mg my throttle servo is a stock hexfly

talunceford

audiobranz said:
I was looking YouTube for video that can help me I found 1 guy/video he had servo problems he put in a new battery and he said it made a BIG difference. do I have to do that? I have a stock 6v 2500mah nimh hump battery and my servos are 2 savox sv-0236mg my throttle servo is a stock hexfly
The digital servos should draw less current than the factory servo. I have the same steering servo as you and it works fine with the 6v battery, BUT I am not running two in parallel for steering. SO, you might have to change your battery. There might be enough difference between the SAVOX servos and the factory ones. I have no clue. I do know that the SAVOX servos are super smooth and SUPER fast.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ice_2k

If the battery is fully charged, the servos should work just fine. Did you try with one steering servo at a time?

lordachoo

Team Driver
Try one servo at a time, on the same channel/port to isolate the issue between receiver, battery, servo..Could just be a bad servo.

If both servos work alone on the same channel, then it could be a battery issue (doubt it)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts