• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rod roll cage vs tubing roll cage

G

Looks sweet!

JSoto777

RCDAD said:
Looks sweet!
Thanks. Hopefully I'll have time to finish welding it either tomorrow or next weekend. Then gonna make a spare tire mount. And paint it.

Any body have suggestions on paint. I want it to be that gun metal color or black

hotrod9193

JSoto777 said:
Thanks. Hopefully I'll have time to finish welding it either tomorrow or next weekend. Then gonna make a spare tire mount. And paint it. Any body have suggestions on paint. I want it to be that gun metal color or black
go to your local auto parts store and see what they have I kno they have that hammered look paint and that would be awesome holds up well too. altho if it were me id have it powder coated its really strong almost impossible to scratch and chip and itll handle a lot of heat for the areas around your engine and exhaust

hotrod9193

and if u ever plan on building more id buy one in a heart beat. great job man

JSoto777

JSoto777

claude bigelow said:
That really came out Hot!!! What's that netting in window area? Would like to do that on my Dbxl.
I don't know what it's called but got it in a roll for like 3 bucks. I think the crafts aisle at Walmart. It's like a think spongy material. I think it's for grip or something like you could cut a piece and put it on the floor so you won't slip.

The netting is temporarily till I finish weaving a maile.

crazyfast

Damn! That came out nice!!! Almost makes me want to trade the XT for a chimera. Almost went that route to begin with....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.