• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Redcat Rapage Rallye specs.

rcgasser

Ol said:
I bought one and it's really nice. Thick plastic, nice decal set, including windows.
I would like to second that I bought the grafil body also they are real nice.

NitroMRX3C

RCDAD said:
Currently a Leopard 5692 1340kv on a pair of 6s ran parallel. Still using the factory esc. I plan on a better esc to run 8s in the future. To run it as an on-road it has the 7075RC Baja wheel adapters to run the Hostile slicks. I added internal shock limiters to shorten the travel with heavier shock fluid. This allows me to preload the springs without the ride height increasing. The X-series cars come with sway bars. With the wide stance it handles really well.

I didn't really have to do too much. Keep in mind I don't race it. I built it to be able to play in the neighborhood streets without upsetting the neighbors.
did you have to replace shock tower mounts or anything like that to use the Grafil Rally body?

G

Shock towers are fine. You need to use the truck body posts and add a set of body posts on each side. I used the top post kit and fastened them to the side rock guards.

G

The DR is probably a bit long. However, it is not much wider than the other Cats. It's the offset of the wheels that changes the track width. It actually has the exact same suspension as the MT.

NitroMRX3C

i am thinking of the dunnerunner? would the side body moounts fit that chassis? and do you think i can squeeze a Grafil body on there? are the chassis the same as the XB?

G

I'll post some pics later. The DR is quite a bit longer than the XB. It actually has the same wheel base as the Losi 5ive.

G

Here you can see how much longer the wheelbase is. You could scoot the body farther forward on the DR and get it to fit since the wheel-wells don't come precut. However, I don't think it would look right, as the wheels would not be centered in the fenders.

G

Here you can see the DR is not any wider than the X-series vehicles.

G

The chassises and layout are completely different between the two.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts