• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Redcat Rampage TT5 V2 Buggy - Roller - Clear Body

charbelhamamji

Where can i find the best price for this baby???and what do you guys think about it??

charbelhamamji

Another question for you guys where can i find some technical data about it???like Weight as a roller, Length, Width, Height, Weight with an engine mounted on it???

kryptonite

some of the info on here is wrong. its not a nitro and its not 2wd. the rest of the info is correct. hsp is the manufactorer of redcat. im guessing the motor ways about 5lbs. the shipping wieght is more, but depending where you are and who you get it from it may be free shipping. if you need other numbers i can measure one of my ramps for ya.

http://www.hispeedmodel.com/product.asp?bianhao=94051

charbelhamamji

ya but i'm looking for the V2 version, i'm living in Qatar so it gona cost me a lot if i'm gona ship a Rampage with engine thats why i'm going for a roller as i already have an engine ready for it here...what important for me now is shipping weight, so if somebody can find it for me cause i'm not able to find it anywhere...thx

kryptonite

there is little to no diffrence in weight between the V1 and V2 TT's. just an extra stearing servo. i just checked the old shipping box for my MT with motor. the shipping weight is 20.5 kg or 40.5 lbs. .. the wieght diffrence between the TT and MT is about 5lbs(tires) and i guess the motor weight at about 5lbs. my guess on the shipping wt of a TT roller would be around 30lbs. shipping to qatar from the states using usps would cost about $158.00. plus you would probly want insurance. here is a link international shipping prices..

http://www.usps.com/prices/priority-mail-international-prices.htm#cz

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts