• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Redcat rally video

RaMpaGeMuLiShA

here it is guys finally got her going

shes everything ive been dreaming of lol.

seems like the motor is to big just spins tires

alot more work to do

hope you enjoy

[ame]

[/ame]

G

Very impressive. Love the tire smoke! I can't believe Redcat discontinued the Rally. That is awesome!

Thanks for the vid!

BertR

Thats a shame they discontinued the rally! Your vid makes me want one real bad. Awsome video

G

I can't stop watching it. Too cool! LOL

G

That's different. Looks cool. I'm not sure on the rovan quality though.

RaMpaGeMuLiShA

Thnks everyone. Proud of the car. She's doing we'll, security cut the lights on the overflow parking I run at tonight so I couldn't get another video up. Guess they didn like it when I took the silencer out lol

RaMpaGeMuLiShA

xscrick said:
hi anyone see these new cars from rovan rc,, i know they are hpi baja based, but for a on road car, looks pretty cool, comes with a 4 bolt engine too,,, once again, not sure how good they are,,, got to be better than our stock 2 bolts ,,,,,, http://www.rovanrc.com/product_p/rv93o.htm
I'm going to have to agree with rcdad on this. Looks cool but not up to par with me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts