• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

redcat mt/truggy A-main at Milestone Raceway vid.

PhatDad

Stock 23cc with a crammed in HPI pipe, HPI wheels,proline tires. Was running in the top three half way in the main and then the stock steering servo went out. I will be back out there for the finale with a few surprises under the hood. With a little set up these redcats run real good on the track.

Last edited by a moderator:

PhatDad

Shiny said:
Vary nice vide. You where killing the Baja’s.
I LOVE my Baja, The 4wd if its set up good will lay down faster lap times. Wait tell the next race vid, I have a couple tricks up my sleeve for the redcat.

M

magnum57

Very nice vid. Nice to Rob in the mix with u Hot Shots. 1/5 scale racing looks real sweet. Hope to try it some day. GO RAMPAGE !!!!!!!!!!

PhatDad

magnum57 said:
Very nice vid. Nice to Rob in the mix with u Hot Shots. 1/5 scale racing looks real sweet. Hope to try it some day. GO RAMPAGE !!!!!!!!!!
Rob was driving the wheels off that redcat:p

adr_ian

i wonder how much faster it will go with a 30cc engine :p

lancier

Good race. The performance of the rampage was outstanding. Was the truck running with the stock tires?

Shiny

adr_ian said:
i wonder how much faster it will go with a 30cc engine :p
Unfortunately not faster at all. It will be in pieces. LOL :D

Will till the alloy parts come in. Then you can go crazy with 30.5. Till now I guess 26-27 is max you should go for hard bashing.

RampageHopUps

Actually Shiny, the Redcat isn't having too many problems with broken parts. Gears are a problem, but not too many a-arms or other plastic aprts are breaking due to huge motors.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.