• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

redcat monsoon xtr..exceed madwarrior?

Hayes371

Are these two trucks the same?..looking at pictures they seem very similiar, just wondering because their is a madwarrior on craigslist for $150, but im not even gonna think about it if i cant get parts for it, getting exceed parts is a crapshoot as everyone knows...lol

Hayes371

I guess what i really need to know is can certain high wear/replacement parts be obtained from redcat or one of the vendors on this site, (dogbones, dif cups, shock towers etc.) servos engines and the like can be found anywhere...

Badzappa

I have a Avalanche XTE, and from looking at the pic's of the exceed I don't think they are the same. The Avalanche and the Monsoon are the same just different wheel's, body, and a tail on the Monsoon.

I also noticed that the A-arms on the redcat are different, and uses a traxxas summit setup on the front. I have about 20 runs on my Avalanche and the only thing I had to replace is the center diff cup was starting to get a dent in it from the dog bone. I upgraded to CV's and checked the diff's out and they look good as new.

Hope this helps.

Hayes371

thanks a lot, i kinda figured it wasnt the same, they looked close...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online