• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Redcat main supplier customer service

kun114

cable97526 said:
Well to put an end to this heated discussion between ordering online and going to your LHS, I received a call last night from my LHS here and all my parts were in finally along with his stock order of parts. He now carrys almost all the breakable parts for the Redcat MT TT and almost every part available for the 5B. So now I can take a 10 min ride on anyday of the week until 9:00pm at night other than monday and pickup anything I break. I apologize for I see I have offended people on here with what I have said, I really wish you could all understand how nice it is to go down to the LHS and pick out a car you like on the shelf and not have to wait, and again when it does fail to take a short drive and be able to pickup what you need when your at the park on a saturday with your son and the truck breaks. I am a business owner myself and beleive me if my manufactures/suppliers sidesteped me like what was done here I wouldn't be able to make it. Thanks for all the replies and comments guys.
I completely see your side of the story and I would be more than happy to support the local hobby shop if I had one close by that wasn't a TURD.

Consider yourself lucky that you do. Most of us are just use to mailorder for this reason. If I always have to wait for them to order it. I may as well order it myself and have it sent to my door.

mooman007uk

Banned
My LHS is getting redcat stuff...he saw my mt and is to become a dealer...if he has the parts in stock I need I'll buy from him in a second...he's only 4mins down the road. Still have to order fg online though..as far as I know I'm the only fg owner on vancouver Island

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts